SEA 100 R15 Steel Wire Spiraled Hydraulic Hose with Solid Structure
SAE 100 R15 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hose is very popular in high pressure working conditions and it is suitable for petroleum-based hydraulic oils. It is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover. The tube is made from black oil resistant synthetic rubber, making the hose widely used in delivering petroleum-based hydraulic oils. The reinforcement is made from multiple layers of high tensile and high strength thick spiraled steel wire in alternating direction, making the hose have very high working pressure. The cover is made from high quality synthetic rubber, making the hose resistant to abrasion, corrosion, weather, ozone, aging and cut.
The details of SAE 100 R15 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hose:
Structure: it is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover.
- Tube: high quality black oil resistant synthetic rubber.
- Reinforcement: multiple layers of high tensile and high strength thick spiraled steel wire in alternating direction, making the hose have very high working pressure.
- Cover: high quality abrasion, corrosion and weather resistant synthetic rubber.
- Working temperature: -40 °C to +121 °C.
- Working pressure: 42 MPa.
- Proof pressure: 84 MPa.
- Min burst pressure: 168 MPa.
|Hose code||Size||Dash size||ID||WD||OD|
|Hose code||Working pressure||Proof pressure||Min burst pressure||Min bending radius||Weight|